We are available to develop a survey for your project needs that is cost-effective and can be created in a short timeframe.
Users have access to the standard RHOMIS survey, consisting of approximately 100 questions that make up the core components of the questionnaire and are standardised across all users. Additional modules are available (see below for the full list).
The process of developing the survey is illustrated below.
We can create a customised survey for your project.
- Household information (name, age, size)
- Farm land (ownership, size, labour)
- Crop productivity (crop types, vegetables, fruit)
- Post-harvest (crop usage, storage, processing, sales)
- Gender equality (roles, decision making)
- Land management (inputs, irrigation, tree use, tillage)
- Livestock production (breeds, quantities)
- Livestock processing (slaughtering, sales)
- Animal products (meat, dairy, eggs, honey, wool)
- Wild foods (types, usage, sales)
- Food security (HFIAS scale, annual changes)
- Nutritional diversity
- Aid (NGO and government support, gifts)
- Off-farm income (sources, amounts)
- WASH (water, sanitation, hygiene)
- FCS (food consumption score)
- Food environments (market accessibility)
- Tree use (quantity, usage, support)
- Environmental resources
- Forest products (timber and non-timber)
- Cattle feed (practices, ownership)
- Cattle diseases (types, mortality, treatment)